The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Internet banking service:
- NEVER provide your personal information via email.
- NEVER click on links in an email unless you are sure of who sent you the email. We will never solicit your personal information via email.
- Never reveal your passcodes to anyone or leave your passcode anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your passcode on a regular basis.
- Use the Exit button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.
- Keep your Microsoft security updates current.
- Balance and monitor your account on a regular basis. Internet Banking makes it easy!