Whereas Community Bank recognized its customers' expectations of
financial privacy; and whereas preserving our customers' trust is one of
the core values of our institution and the broader banking community;
we therefore resolve to abide by the following guidelines for the
responsible use and protection of our customers' information:
- We will always value the trust of our customers and the importance of keeping their personal information confidential.
- We will provide our customers with our policy on using their personal financial information responsibly and protecting it.
- We will hold our employees to the highest standard of conduct in ensuring the confidentiality of customer information.
- We will hold any personal medical information about our customers
sacred and will NOT use it for marketing purposes or in making credit
- We will use information responsibly in order to provide our
customers with significant benefits, including fraud prevention,
improved products and services and to comply with laws.
- We will establish procedures to maintain accurate information and
respond in a timely manner to our customers' request to change or
- We will use a combination of safeguards to protect our customers
against the criminal use of their information and to prevent
unauthorized access to it.
- We will require the companies we do business with to abide by our