Tailored to simplify the choices available in selecting an interest bearing checking account. At Community Bank you determine the interest your money will earn depending on your daily collected balance.
- A daily collected balance of $2,000.00, but less than $5,000.00 will earn interest at the TIER 1 annual percentage yield.
- If the daily collected balance equals or exceeds $5,000.00, but is less than $7,000.00, interest earnings will increase to the TIER 2 annual percentage yield.
- Once the daily collected balance equals or exceeds $7,000.00, the interest earnings will increase to the TIER 3 annual percentage yield.
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. Give us a call today for our current rates. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
An opening deposit of $1,500.00 is required.
No interest is earned if the daily collected balance falls below $2,000.00. A monthly maintenance fee of $10.00 and an activity fee of $0.20 for each withdrawal over 40 will be assessed if the average monthly balance falls below $1,500.00. A detailed monthly statement will contain a listing of all activity plus images of cancelled items.
Free box of personalized checks per year.
No service charge for Notary services, Money orders, or Cashier checks.
50% discount on 1st year safe deposit box rent. (subject to availability)
Community Bank of the Midwest offers you the Community Checking account tailored to simplify the task of using and keeping track of your money. An opening deposit of only $100.00 is required.
You Determine If You Pay Fees
The monthly maintenance fee of $7.00 will be waived if either:
- Monthly average balance of $1,500.00 or more is maintained, or
- If two of the following criteria are met each statement cycle;
- 15 or more Point of Sale (POS) debit card transactions and/or,
- Receive at least one direct deposit and/or,
- Receive electronic statements.
Monthly maintenance fee is waived for account holders 18 years of age and younger.
Community Builder Checking
Community Bank offers you our Community Builder Checking account reserved for non-profit, special purpose, class alumni accounts, etc. This non-interest bearing checking account requires an opening deposit of $100.00.
No monthly maintenance fee if $100.00 average balance is maintained during the statement cycle.
A maintenance fee of $5.00 will be assessed if the average balance falls below $100.00 and the account is on paper statements.
A maintenance fee of $3.00 will be assessed if the average balance falls below $100.00 and the account is on electronic statements.