We highly recommend that our
customers upgrade the operating system on their
devices to the newest version
available. These newest operating systems employ
the most secure technology. As a
alternative to upgrading operating systems, we will
support web browsers
accessing our Online Banking.
Thank you for doing your business with us!!
Check out our
Residential Loan Programs
or give us a call today to discuss how we can help you save money.
expensive checks! Give us a call
or stop in and ask us how you can get a
Visa Debit Card on your
consumer account or a
Business Debit Card for your business.
Our Visa Debit Card is offered to you at
~~~~~~ASK US ABOUT OUR E-ACCOUNT!~~~~~~
Check out our Internet Banking & Bill Pay Services.
With our system, you will experience a number of features and benefits, including:
- Online images of your canceled checks and deposits
- Online E-Bills from many major billers that notify you when the bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- Convenient transaction, balance, and bill pay email alerts and reminders
Online Statements - No need to manage paper statements
- Transfer funds to and from your accounts at Community Bank of the Midwest
- Ability to categorize and enter transaction descriptions.
- A user-friendly design
If you have any questions or concerns about
internet banking service, please call us at 620-564-3700,
620-792-5111, or for after-hours support
Please make note that Community Bank of the Midwest will not ask you
to verify your account information by email. If you receive an email
requesting your account information notify us immediately and do not
· Review our security tips
· For information on what to do if you are a victim of Identity Theft
· To request your 3 copies of your free credit reports
· Sign Up for
Go Direct Deposit
· For more information on the Presidential Gold Dollars visit the
U.S. Mint Website.
· E-statment customers: Access your
e-statements from our secure site.